1. "Your Data" means any information about You which is personally identifiable, including, without limitation, Your name, address, telephone number, email address, financial details, Member Name, Password, comments, profiles, personal descriptions, interview responses, photos and other information from which You can be identified and which You may disclose to Us or otherwise via the Site at any time.
1. If You register as a Member, We collect Data when You:
2. If You otherwise use the Site (whether or not You are a Member), We collect Your Data from You:
3. We will not share your any of your personal information with any third party, other than authorities and the police in the event of any investigation. Email addresses and phone numbers are not shared with any other user of the site unless you have explicitly chosen to do so.
4. This website will not store any identifying information of your visit on your computer apart from a small text file called a cookie, which in itself does not contain any identifying information and does not mean that you entered the site. See section 6 below for more detail on cookies.
5. In an attempt to prevent fraudulent or abusive use of this website we do store the date and time of your visit and what IP Address you were accessing the site from along with the browser you were using.
6. Depending on the configuration of your browser, pages and images you view on this site may be stored on your computer. This feature, (which you can configure), is called caching.
7. All information you exchange with this website is accessible by its administrators and will only be used to prevent abuse, fraud and threats to members' confidentiality or safety. This information will only be accessed with respect to specific reports of such activity.
1. We use Your Data to:
1. We may pass Your Data to other parties as follows:
2. We do not pass or sell Your Data to third persons for any other purpose than those set out in 4.1 above.
3. Always think carefully before disclosing Your Data or other information to other Members or otherwise posting Your Data on the Site. It is important that You are aware that any of Your Data or other information which You disclose to another Member may then be disclosed on the Site by that Member. As stated in the of Use, We have no responsibility or control over the contents of communications made between Members.
1. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect Your Data. All the Data collected by Us is stored on a secure server in a secure hosting facility and we take reasonable steps to ensure all accesses are pre-authorised and recorded.
2. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, You can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org.
1. Where You are a Member, You may access and update Your Data contained in Your Member Account accessed by the My Details link. You must make sure that You update Your Data as soon as possible with any and all relevant changes.
1. Please be aware that the Site may link to other web sites that may be accessed by You through Our Site. We are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked web sites. We do not have any control over the use to which third parties may put Your Data where You choose to purchase products or services or otherwise to contact them via this Site.
1. This Site is accessible via the internet and therefore may potentially be accessed by anyone around the world. Other visitors may also be or access the Site from outside the European Economic Area. This means that, where You post Your Data on the Site, this could be accessed from anywhere around the world and therefore a transfer of Your Data outside of the European Economic Area may be deemed to have occurred. Data protection laws in countries outside the European Economic Area are generally not as protective as those in the UK. You consent to such transfer of Your Data for and by way of this purpose.